Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf redemption site still down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
#Leaf

I have been trying to enter in some redemptions since last Thursday and the site has been down ever since.

Anyone else having this problem?

BG, any word on when this will be back up? I asked via customer service with no response, 4 days later.

thanks

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
We have not made a formal announcement, but can share the following:

Approximately 10 days ago, a powerful attack by a hacker was made against the Leaf redemption site. While all customer information, redemption information, redemption codes and database are all untouched and in safe condition, unfortunately this hack attempt did structural damage to the site. We expect this damage to be repaired within 7 days.

You my go to this link:
http://www.redeemleaf.com/#

Once there, go to the "redemption options".. This allows alternative ways to redeem in the meanwhile...

Sorry for the hassles, but the security and integrity of our database is of the upmost priority.

Brian

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
We have not made a formal announcement, but can share the following:

Approximately 10 days ago, a powerful attack by a hacker was made against the Leaf redemption site. While all customer information, redemption information, redemption codes and database are all untouched and in safe condition, unfortunately this hack attempt did structural damage to the site. We expect this damage to be repaired within 7 days.

You my go to this link:
http://www.redeemleaf.com/#

Once there, go to the "redemption options".. This allows alternative ways to redeem in the meanwhile...

Sorry for the hassles, but the security and integrity of our database is of the upmost priority.

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian! Hope it's cleared up soon.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online