Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
#58 Cabrera Melky

#59 Clippard Tyler

#60 Pena Ramiro

#61 Poterson Jonathan

#62 Smith Brett

Repeat Auto
Hall Shaeffer

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
#63 Jim Beattie

#64 Rich Bordi

#65 Tom Brookens

#66 Brian Dayett

#67 Doug Drabek

#68 Brian Fisher

#69 Mike Griffen

#70 John Habyan

#71 Clay Parker

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
just a new plug to let you know that people do enjoy seeing the updates, even if they don't seem to take the time to post it. I have quit or slowed on similar projects because nobody takes the time to comment and unless you are doing it strictly for yourself, then sometimes you wonder why to bother spending the time to share otherwise. I started a Dodger card thread like this a while back and it didn't seem to get any attention and because the time it took to scan and post, I figured I would just enjoy the cards myself when they arrived and move on. Now let's see some obscure and/or exotic stuff!!!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
just a new plug to let you know that people do enjoy seeing the updates, even if they don't seem to take the time to post it. I have quit or slowed on similar projects because nobody takes the time to comment and unless you are doing it strictly for yourself, then sometimes you wonder why to bother spending the time to share otherwise. I started a Dodger card thread like this a while back and it didn't seem to get any attention and because the time it took to scan and post, I figured I would just enjoy the cards myself when they arrived and move on. Now let's see some obscure and/or exotic stuff!!!
I know what you are saying. I'm actually using this to organize. I'm taking pictures, re-holdering, saving the pictures on a thumb drive and putting them together in the same box as I go. It's slow but keeping me motivated. As far as obscure or exotic I don't have much that fit that title. This was kind of cool.

I got these items at auction. I guess a publisher that worked on Jim Bouton's book Ball Four wrote Bouton a short letter and sent him a book. Bouton returned the letter along with 4 signed cards. I was able to add these to my collection:
#78 Jim Bouton

Members online