Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
This was kind of cool.

I got these items at auction. I guess a publisher that worked on Jim Bouton's book Ball Four wrote Bouton a short letter and sent him a book. Bouton returned the letter along with 4 signed cards. I was able to add these to my collection:
#78 Jim Bouton

Really like the content of the letter along with the signed cards; very nice item!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Really like the content of the letter along with the signed cards; very nice item!
Thanks, this ttm at the time (1998/9?) was returned with a my letter and a small response. He also included his business card from a Toyota dealership. At the time I was new to Google and I was finding these older minor league players addresses and sending the cards out.

#95 Chuck Yaeger

image_47.jpeg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice Charlie Hayes sig. Liked him when he played for the Phillies. I think he made the last out (defensively) for the Yanks in a World Series victory. I like sigs that both, standout and are legible.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice Charlie Hayes sig. Liked him when he played for the Phillies. I think he made the last out (defensively) for the Yanks in a World Series victory. I like sigs that both, standout and are legible.
You are correct. Last out in 1996 foul territory near 3rd base.

#100 Phil Hughes

#101 Tom Underwood

#102 Johnny Oats

#103 Fred Stanley

#104 Dante Bichette Jr.

#105 Anderson Feliz

#106 Leonardo Molina

Repeat Auto
Nathan Mikolas

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice Yankee auto's with the Steve Hamilton being my favorite.

Kevin- I received the Thome cards today (Sat.). Thanks, I really appreciate it. And you ship really fast! I mailed your cards Thurs. about 5 or 6pm so you should get them Tues. or Wed. Thanks again for the trade.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice Yankee auto's with the Steve Hamilton being my favorite.

Kevin- I received the Thome cards today (Sat.). Thanks, I really appreciate it. And you ship really fast! I mailed your cards Thurs. about 5 or 6pm so you should get them Tues. or Wed. Thanks again for the trade.

Gary, thanks. I did get your cards already. Thanks for also shipping quickly. Hope to find more Thome cards for you.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Which was was I gonna go crazy over lol. The perfect Christian Parker?
I remembered your post about that card and I knew I had mine buried in the PC. One of my first g/u auto'd back then. I have my eyes peeled for you.

#128 Ralph Houk

#129 Rich McKinney

#130 Rob Gardner

#131 Hal Lanier

Latest posts