Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Haha, i knew it.
The back of the card states:
"The enclosed piece of fielding glove was cut from an authentic fielding glove personally worn by Christian Parker in an official Major League Baseball Game. The authentic game-worn fielding glove was obtained and is guaranteed by Donruss trading card Co."

The crazy part is Parker only pitched in one official MLB game in his career. This always stood out to me with this card.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
The back of the card states:
"The enclosed piece of fielding glove was cut from an authentic fielding glove personally worn by Christian Parker in an official Major League Baseball Game. The authentic game-worn fielding glove was obtained and is guaranteed by Donruss trading card Co."

The crazy part is Parker only pitched in one official MLB game in his career. This always stood out to me with this card.

They will often consider spring training games to be "official major league baseball games" so it may have come from that, or a game where he was on the bench they may have considered him to be "in" since he was on the official roster. Or the more likely explanation that it was from the minors and they lied on the card.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
They will often consider spring training games to be "official major league baseball games" so it may have come from that, or a game where he was on the bench they may have considered him to be "in" since he was on the official roster. Or the more likely explanation that it was from the minors and they lied on the card.
Thanks for your reply, I didn't think of bench games. Good input, thanks.

#141 Roberto Kelly

#142 Lee Guetterman

#143 Dale Mohorcic

#144 Mel Hall

#145 Steve Sax

#146 Hensley Meulens

#147 Eric Plunk

#148 Steve Balboni

Repeat autos
Brien Taylor

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Every guy from ur last post is like the earliest memories I have of the Yankees. I think 1988 was the year I really started to watch baseball. So 90 was right there lol. Good times going from the late 80's and early 90's teams to about 94 and on. From horrible to dynasty for me

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Every guy from ur last post is like the earliest memories I have of the Yankees. I think 1988 was the year I really started to watch baseball. So 90 was right there lol. Good times going from the late 80's and early 90's teams to about 94 and on. From horrible to dynasty for me
1990 was the year I left for the Navy so I was away from the hobby for a few years. I had some catching up to do when I got back involved in the hobby.

#149 Butch Wynegar

#150 Andre Robertson

#151 Jay Howell

#152 Ray Fontenot

#153 John Montefusco

#154 Steve Kemp

Repeat autos
Hank Bauer

Ralph Houk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I still really like that 84 Fleer design and that Robertson card always stood out. Too bad he never did anything, because that just looks like a great card to have!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I still really like that 84 Fleer design and that Robertson card always stood out. Too bad he never did anything, because that just looks like a great card to have!
I was a big fan of the '84 Fleer design but probably because of the Mattingly rookie.

#155 Chuck Knoblauch

#156 Bobby Shantz

#157 D'angelo Jimenez

#158 Jerry Mumphrey

#159 Barry Foote

#160 Dennis Werth

#161 Paul Assenmacher

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice sigs. I like the Hudler and Balboni cards as they both played for the Nashville Sounds back when it was a farm system club of the Yanks. I'm guessing that was about 36 years ago,lol.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice sigs. I like the Hudler and Balboni cards as they both played for the Nashville Sounds back when it was a farm system club of the Yanks. I'm guessing that was about 36 years ago,lol.
Balboni was a favorite of mine back then. I try to grab his Yankee stuff when I can.

#162 Jonathan Albaladejo

#163 Ken Edenfield

#164 Tom Wilson

#165 Mark Freeman

#166 Woody Held

Repeat Auto
Bob Turley

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Tom Wilson appeared very briefly for the Dodgers and he was somewhat tough for me to find at first. I have since grabbed up a bunch of his signed cards. I do not have that one. Is it a TTM/IP?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Tom Wilson appeared very briefly for the Dodgers and he was somewhat tough for me to find at first. I have since grabbed up a bunch of his signed cards. I do not have that one. Is it a TTM/IP?
The Wilson had to come out of a lot or a collection I bought because I didn't send to him or see him IP. The binder I am working from now has been untouched for a few years so some of these are new to me in a way also, lol.

#167 Corban Joseph

#168 Eric Hacker

#169 Jesse Hoover

#170 Gene Nelson

#171 Dave LaRoche

#172 Jim Mason

#173 Lindy McDaniel

Repeat Auto
Hal Lanier

metrotheme

Dec 3, 2009
I am actually parting with my Yankees collection. Here is what I have. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the cards via direct message.

Members online