Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 1995 Score Gold Rush Redemption (Punched)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed Burbank had a bunch of Hockey singles currently for sale now. They don't seem to have anywhere near the popularity of the Baseball set. Most were $1 and minor-moderate stars could be found under $5.

Quote Originally Posted by gradedeflator View Post
    Holy cow about that Frank Thomas price...$380!

i actually have a few of these that I picked up from Burbank SC back in the day. if anyone is looking for their guy, LMK. most are scrubs / Dodgers. I think the biggest names are Carlos Delgado, Jim Edmonds, Carlos Baerga. Might have a Randy Johnson somewhere.
    I'd pick up Dodgers, but would never pay anywhere near that kind of premium on them. As with most issues like this, the most popular players (as defined by collectors, not necessarily performance) will be hard to find at a competitive price and many of the scrubs nobody collects will sit unsold forever. I just bought a bunch of the Prestige AL & NL Redemption cards from '05 for a buck each. Most of the sets were made in under 20 copies and some of the sets may never be broken, so who knows how many of each are available. I think the highest print run was 27 and the lowest was 7. Either people are just generally oblivious to these because they are not serial numbered or the common players just don't command a premium in a world where manufactured scarcity is still all too common.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s cool to see this thread take off again, and nuts to see the final prices on EBay. I haven’t seen another Will Clark since I posted.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I paid around $10-12 for my Bonds about 4-5 years ago when a bunch of these surfaced on Beckett Marketplace. Glad I got a copy then. A Bonds just sold for $47. Nowhere near the Thomas but a considerable increase nonetheless.
    Barry Bonds PC 5,000+ different and counting! Check out my Barry Bonds Collection on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/weight333

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So pumped!!! The upper left punched Canseco is incoming Thank you to @Spike again for sending his bottom right punched Canseco to me...AND allowing me to bid on this one. I told him that I'd gladly bow out on this if he wanted to go for it and he told me to go so I did.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME!
    Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know! www.CansecoCollector.com

colima311
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
    So pumped!!! The upper left punched Canseco is incoming Thank you to @Spike again for sending his bottom right punched Canseco to me...AND allowing me to bid on this one. I told him that I'd gladly bow out on this if he wanted to go for it and he told me to go so I did.
    Congrats, that's a tough find. You know there's a chance that an upper RH and lower LH stamp version exist...LOL
    Last edited by Sonic311; 04-04-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up the upper left punched Jeff Frye that popped up. Wish it didn't have a chipped edge but I'll take what I can get with these.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

indyfan23
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the longest time I thought Mattingly wasnít in this set and now I found out that he is.

Anyone have a mattingly punched that they are looking to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re welcome, pal! Did you snag the ‘regular ‘ol fashioned bottom right’ punched Canseco last night?

Featured Contributor
    Bridging the Gap
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope not me!

juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any have a Juan Gone they are willing to sell?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    Might check with @clarkfan. He had the Rangers team set at one time because he sold me my Jeff Frye right corner punch. I don't know that he had Gonzalez still but he might.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    I believe Juan Gone was in series 2. None of the cards in series 2 were punched, as far as I know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I believe Juan Gone was in series 2. None of the cards in series 2 were punched, as far as I know.
    You're right. Gonzalez was #439 so he was in Series 2. I've never seen a Series 2 card that was punched.

juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info guys... I didnít know it was only series 1 players...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678