Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My cut junk era wax/art thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone....thanks for the feedback over the years. Business has been very good, and I anticipate several finished pieces over the next few weeks/months. Feel free to inbox me or email me: [email protected] if you have any commission questions. I am also available to create pieces live at major events/shows. Anyways, instead of creating a thread for every piece I have coming up, I am just going to continue to update this one.

1933 Goudey Babe Ruth green background (COMMISSION - not available):

image_zpsuwkdxqwk.jpg

Ruth%20face_zpsllj9th8u.jpg

Ruth%20Hands_zpsyppqo8z6.jpg

1956 Topps Roberto Clemente (again, COMMISSION, not available):

Logos%20and%20Clemente%2056%20007_zpsoqopvg3r.jpg

1954 Dan Dee Mickey Mantle (Commission, not available):

DanDee%20001_zpsso2ux5jz.jpg

1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle (Not available):

image_zps7uxie9jh.jpg

1972 Topps Nolan Ryan (available):

72Nolan1_zpseplxtwzu.jpg

72Nolan2_zpsevdvnnu0.jpg

72Nolan3_zps7ajhyqtd.jpg

More to come!

Tim

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great stuff ! [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Dustin - you got the magnifier out looking for Dawson's image or name in the cut outs ? ;)

Ryan

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Absolutely amazing. As I scrolled down, I found myself reacting with a "WOW" or "HOLY S***" with every new piece.

Thank you!

Love your work. I follow you on FB also.

Thanks! I appreciate the follow as well.

He doesn't use Hall of Famer cards

This is still true. I have about (4) full 5K boxes with nothing but players that are in the HOF (or have significant contributions to the game regardless of HOF status like Clemens, Bonds, Palmeiro, Rose, etc.). The only time I have knowingly used HOF cards was whe I was doing MLB's piece for Joe Torre - those cards were requested - and I also used Omar Vizquel cards for his piece (I feel he will be in the HOF after a couple of ballots).

Great stuff ! @Hawk8 Dustin - you got the magnifier out looking for Dawson's image or name in the cut outs ? ;)

Ryan

Thanks, Ryan!

Those are awesome.

Thank you!

PM me regarding the 51 Mantle.
DANNY

Hi Danny....will send a PM shortly.

If I missed anyone, I apologize & appreciate you taking the time.

Tim

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My wife is no card collector or sports fan but anytime I show her your work, she is amazed as we all are. Continue the great work and thanks for sharing sir

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone! Just finished this '53 Topps Jackie. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Jackie%2053T%20Prints2_zps8t0xulh8.jpg

Members online

Latest posts