Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My cut junk era wax/art thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Hi everyone! Just finished this '53 Topps Jackie. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Might just be my favorite of yours that I have seen posted here. Great work with the bright colors and clean, straight lines. Thank you for sharing, always love seeing your work.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have more to add later this evening, but here are a few I have done since I last posted. Thanks for taking the time to check out my work....

1988 Fleer Craig Biggio (commission, Prints avalable):

image_zpshefrfnjo.jpeg

image_zpshu80dvwr.jpeg

Last edited:

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Hi everyone! Here are some of my more recent pieces from the last few months - all commissions and not available:

JeterFinished1_zpsj6t5zbad.jpg

Cobb%20CJ_zpsiixxb2jw.jpg

Conlon%20Final_zpse87pjveq.jpg

JackieBondBread_zpsbz8juinc.jpg

Nolan68_zpss4u4yrcx.jpg

Griffey%20Jr%2089UD_zpscxbajszi.jpg

IMG_1250_zpshsmgboqx.jpg

FullSizeRender-6_zpsg956tigw.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Amazing... The Cobb, Jackie, Nolan, Griffey and Joss are showstoppers.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
forget the annual ballpark art calendar I get, I think we need a 12 month calendar of tim work! ;)

amazing indeed.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Awesome, love the Addie Joss and Ty Cobb!! Incredible works as usual, Tim...thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Thank you, everyone!

Blows me away, every time! That Koosman/Ryan!!! Drool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Funny story on the Ryan. I used 2017 Topps Heritage borders to help me with the burlap '68 look. Went to Wal-Mart and picked up 3 hangers. Seriously had no intentions but cutting the commons and pulling whatever SP's/inserts to the side for a rainy day. Hit a red ink Kris Bryant Auto/25. Couldn't believe going to Wal-Mart for "materials" would land me dang near an extra grand in my pocket!

Wow. Unreal talent.

Amazing... The Cobb, Jackie, Nolan, Griffey and Joss are showstoppers.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

You do amazing work.

forget the annual ballpark art calendar I get, I think we need a 12 month calendar of tim work! ;)

amazing indeed.

Awesome, love the Addie Joss and Ty Cobb!! Incredible works as usual, Tim...thanks for sharing!

Thanks again to all of you that took time to comment....much appreciated!

Tim

Members online

Latest posts