Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Needing help and opinions on these darryl strawberry items.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
His story seems possible to me, and he seems to be making an attempt at full disclosure. Somebody with experience TTM'ing at that time might be better able to comment though.

I do find it funny that he says "Long story short..." and then runs on and on.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
I'm almost positive they are stamped that doesn't bother me. I have never seen a stamped darryl strawberry autograph before the it matches his early autograph. Is it homemade or was this like a autopen?

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
As a player collector, I would probably like these more than your run of the mill ttm autographs, just because they are unique and come from a point in Strawberry's career where he was stamping. I think they are cool!

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Yeah; look stamped to me. As a player collector I'd like to add something like that to the collection though. I have a few facsimile auto balls which I think are pretty cool Not a lot of value in them, but makes for a nice display. Also, I have several postcards that have the facsimile auto, not stamped, but somewhat similar.