Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I missed a Canseco Dynasty on COMC - anyone know where it went?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I didn't see this live unfortunately, and am hoping someone bought to flip. Anyone here know who got it or who sold it?

Jose-Canseco.jpg

mouschi

May 18, 2012
If you are browsing the "sold out" section it may have simply not been listed for sale yet.

latest

That is VERY good news if that is the case! I'll keep watching like a hawk for when it shows up. I thought that if it was under sold out it means someone bought it. I tried to find a seller name but I guess it doesn't show up when it is "sold out". Does this typically mean it is just in the queue to be posted by comc?

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
latest

That is VERY good news if that is the case! I'll keep watching like a hawk for when it shows up. I thought that if it was under sold out it means someone bought it. I tried to find a seller name but I guess it doesn't show up when it is "sold out". Does this typically mean it is just in the queue to be posted by comc?

Once they're added to a port from the processing stage, I've seen some cards appear in the sold out section prior to being initially listed and sometimes not. Can't put my finger on the rhyme or reason.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Once they're added to a port from the processing stage, I've seen some cards appear in the sold out section prior to being initially listed and sometimes not. Can't put my finger on the rhyme or reason.

Thanks! My fingers are crossed.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
latest

Watch it like a hawk!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
After feverishly refreshing comc several times during work yesterday, hoping the card would pop up, 5pm came. I went downstairs and ate dinner with my family and laid down to watch some Shark Tank with my wife. Every now and then, I would check comc on my phone while watching.

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... DING DING DING!

The card went up for sale! I ran upstairs to load some paypal to comc, and bought it as fast as I could. Now I'm awaiting it to be shipped!

Great way to end the night last night :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
After feverishly refreshing comc several times during work yesterday, hoping the card would pop up, 5pm came. I went downstairs and ate dinner with my family and laid down to watch some Shark Tank with my wife. Every now and then, I would check comc on my phone while watching.

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.

The card went up for sale! I ran upstairs to load some paypal to comc, and bought it as fast as I could. Now I'm awaiting it to be shipped!

Very nice sir !

Ryan

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.

Nice!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Glad you were able to land it. How many Dynasty cards do you have now?

I'm not sure if the answer is not enough or too many but numerically I'm at 6 :) I still have 4 /10s and 2 /5s to track down.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I would like to point out that fellow Canseco Super Collector [MENTION=7109]RAZOR-Z[/MENTION] was the first to show it to me when it was sold. He thought I bought it, but I did not even see it. Had he not shown it to me first, the ghastly thought of someone else swooping it up for real the other night may have happened. THANKS BRUTHA!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to point out that fellow Canseco Super Collector @RAZOR-Z was the first to show it to me when it was sold. He thought I bought it, but I did not even see it. Had he not shown it to me first, the ghastly thought of someone else swooping it up for real the other night may have happened. THANKS BRUTHA!

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA

Refresh ... nothing.
Refresh ... nothing.

Congratulations! Best regards, David