Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Sterling Booklets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I was thinking of going after a large PC item and the time to consider moving these has come. I think moving these as a lot is the way to go but I am having trouble pricing these. They are all 2009 Topps Sterling of /10. Thank you for any opinions and comments.

RUTH 2009 TOPPS STERLING RELIC BOOKLET166.jpg2009 Topps Sterling booklets-1.jpg2009 Topps Sterling booklets-2.jpg

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Why sell them as a lot? I think you'd get more individual profit. Unless you're trying to avoid ebay fees. That Ruth is beautiful.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Pricing is hard. I would price it as a single lot. If you aren't happy with that price then go ahead and individually sell you. You could take offers from FCB members on the board through personal message too.

BTW great looking cards!!!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Why sell them as a lot? I think you'd get more individual profit. Unless you're trying to avoid ebay fees. That Ruth is beautiful.

My thinking is that being it would be too hard to piece together now that the lot would carry a premium.

Pricing is hard. I would price it as a single lot. If you aren't happy with that price then go ahead and individually sell you. You could take offers from FCB members on the board through personal message too.

Thank you and I will also likely take your suggestion about taking offers here.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

I was gunna mention getting this guys advice, he seems to be the high end memorabilia guy on the boards, lol

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I was gunna mention getting this guys advice, he seems to be the high end memorabilia guy on the boards, lol

Haha well not sure about that, but the trick is! You need to find the person who is putting the set together. That may be hard. I do it a lot myself, I have cards that I pay double for then 95% of the people would. That's the trick here. A lot of people will want the cards but only a select person or two will pay a premium

Members online