Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mid January FCB Hot List is up! Come read it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Honestly without seeing Jeter on the list I am not sure how accurate the list is his rare cards sell for a lot all the time. Much more than Griffey and I am not knocking Griffey prices at all. Example would be a 1998 Select card last one I remember Griffey selling for a few months ago was just under $400.00 and the Jeter not long after went over $800.00. I understand that he is popular right now but was there any doubt he was heading in the Hall of Fame? Ken Griffey, Derek Jeter, Lebron James, should all be on the all time hot list I am sure we can add other names in the mix but I was just mentioning 3 for starters.

You could put Jeter #1 on any hot list ever and no one could really argue. The hot list is a current events article. Jeter has had and will have his day.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - Point of clarification. The trade for Miller / Swanson occurred before Bowman Draft was released. Those $40 sales you see are very far fetched outliers, selling 2 days before the product released.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Love the list. And as someone who hates the Cowboys and Manziel, Manziel completing his implosion as a Cowboy has me salivating.

Hey! I like Manziel! Chris can send that Johnny Football auto my way all day long!😉 gotta go with a Texas guy.

Btw, is there really a $30 Star Wars base card? Yikes!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Hey! I like Manziel! Chris can send that Johnny Football auto my way all day long! gotta go with a Texas guy.

Btw, is there really a $30 Star Wars base card? Yikes!

I love you buddy, but you have to be a delusional Aggie fan to see Manziel as anything other than an absolute embarrassment to the great state of Texas. What a pathetic excuse for an athlete, especially one that has proven only to be mediocre in his professional career. He's the Justin Bieber of football.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I love you buddy, but you have to be a delusional Aggie fan to see Manziel as anything other than an absolute embarrassment to the great state of Texas. What a pathetic excuse for an athlete, especially one that has proven only to be mediocre in his professional career. He's the Justin Bieber of football.

I'm not an aggie fan. I like UT. But I avidly follow and collect players from all bigger schools here in Texas(UH, Baylor, TCU, Tech, UT, T A&M). If he could get his act together, I think he'd be decent. I'm almost of the mindset that no QB should ever be written off until given a couple of seasons in the pros to get his feet wet. Manziel can't get out of his own way. Hopefully he changes his tune. It's irritating watching him throw his talent down the drain.

cardsrmytherapy

May 14, 2010
Love that the hot list is back...I would love to see it front-page and every Friday like it was years ago as well as the front page articles that would come up.

Members online