Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to get golfers TTM question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not having a home address, how does one get a TTM auto of a pro golfer?

I was sorting some 2001 UD Golf and found a card of a guy who played his college golf locally and thought I'd send my duplicate base card to him to get signed for my local athlete auto collection.

I don't have his home address and I know these guys don't have a stadium or "employer" to mail a card to. I'm not sure how hard finding a publicist or agent is in order to send the card to that golfer c/o their agent or publicity firm.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sometimes the items are sent to the course/clubhouse that they will be golfing at in the upcoming week. But if you want, I can look to see if SCN has a home address in their database.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Sometimes the items are sent to the course/clubhouse that they will be golfing at in the upcoming week. But if you want, I can look to see if SCN has a home address in their database.

I googled SCN and I found a TTN website that seems to have premium memberships (the golfers name was in the database and listed as PREM for the address).

I poked around more - found he has a twitter account so I suppose I could try contacting him through there or the most elegant solution is that some ebay hits came up for his autograph on a 2001 SP Authentic cert auto so I think the easiest thing is just buy the certified auto.

I should have poked around more with GOOG before posting here. ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I googled SCN and I found a TTN website that seems to have premium memberships (the golfers name was in the database and listed as PREM for the address).

I poked around more - found he has a twitter account so I suppose I could try contacting him through there or the most elegant solution is that some ebay hits came up for his autograph on a 2001 SP Authentic cert auto so I think the easiest thing is just buy the certified auto.

I should have poked around more with GOOG before posting here. ;)

If you want to shoot me the name, I can look on SCN as I am a member there

Members online

No members online now.