Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying and selling eBay accounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Has anyone here bought or sold an eBay account?

I'm curious how much a good one would sell for.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm not 100% sure but i can recall your basic 500 to 1000 account with near perfect to perfect feedback and ratings selling for less than 100 dollars.

Always surprised me how cheap a quality account would be worth.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I just signed up there as I am still considering moving my account. Very active and informative forum.

I wasn't BS'ing you! And yes, I'm sure it's against some obscure eBay terms of service. But oh well.

D2R - there's a reason I'm not on that other forum. There are reasons besides scamming and shilling to buy an established eBay account.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Isn't this still considered a shady practice? People only buy accounts to pull off scams (or to use as a shill account/buying items with no intention of paying)

Creating this thread would get you so much sh*t on blowout lol....
Do people attack other people on BO? Didn't know that. I thought it was all mature folks just trying to have a good time

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I wasn't BS'ing you! And yes, I'm sure it's against some obscure eBay terms of service. But oh well.

D2R - there's a reason I'm not on that other forum. There are reasons besides scamming and shilling to buy an established eBay account.

If you purchased an account with high DSR's, top rated status & the highest seller performances would you in turn receive all the discounts & privileges that come along with it?

If so, I could see why someone might want to do that. But I'm not sure if it works that way or not.

Do people attack other people on BO? Didn't know that. I thought it was all mature folks just trying to have a good time

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

bwahahahahaha, that's a good one.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Yep, that's exactly it. There's also the fact that if you're starting a new business, why not start with a reputable account?

Members online

Latest posts