Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Platinum Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Insane! Much better than you would have gotten out of a hobby box I'm sure.

Don't have access to hobby where I live. Online of course but rarely buy unless it's chrome or Bowman products which I get yearly.
Also in one of those 35.00 topps chrome football boxes at Walmart I pulled a Duke Johnson /15 auto. No Amari but still decent. I've had good luck at my Walmart. Probably cause I'm usually the only one who buys it there.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Don't have access to hobby where I live. Online of course but rarely buy unless it's chrome or Bowman products which I get yearly.
Also in one of those 35.00 topps chrome football boxes at Walmart I pulled a Duke Johnson /15 auto. No Amari but still decent. I've had good luck at my Walmart. Probably cause I'm usually the only one who buys it there.

I never have luck with retail. In fact I don't recall every pulling an auto from a blaster box. I have seen some nice pulls out of the Topps Chrome Mega boxes, but for $35 that's half the price of a hobby box.

Members online

Latest posts