Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you ready for baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
The wait every year seems longer as i get older. I am so tired of all the superbowl coverage cant wait for all of that to be over. 12 Days to spring training.
The hope and excitement for the game i love.

https://youtu.be/poNyniQ5eCY

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Well if it's any consolation, High School Baseball has already begun here in Florida.... My son's first game is tonight, after a rain out last night...

Sounds fun, we have a NY Penn league team by me doesn't start til june, go to them alot. Have fun enjoy.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Definitely ready!

This year there has been an unprecedented amount of Jays talk on local sports radio, especially the call-in shows. That has helped this off season fly by. Now the news is about the reno starting Monday to put real dirt in the Rogers Centre infield.

Add to that the Athlon Sports annual season preview magazine coming out shortly, Series 1 Topps, and Spring Training in mere days, and I'm definitelt excited!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Even though I'm a Reds fan, bring on the season. I'm hoping for the best but reality says expect the worst for the 2016 season.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
. 12 Days to spring training.

Feb 28th is the date that really matters! ;)

Im doing fine this offseason - NFL has been a good time-waster and now that things slow down with playoff football from games 4 nights a week to games on weekends, watching part of a cricket ODI or T20 a day has filled in nicely.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm ready, but, the greater question is Josh Johnson ready. The answer, no.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
1454812910411.jpg

Picked this up while out running errands today. Always love the Athlon preview; it's the only season preview mag I buy. My favorite articles are "Short Hops" and "Calender of the Weird". Where else would you find an article entitled "A Colon-oscopy"?
1454813173653.jpg

:D

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The cold air don't hurt as much when Bob Uecker is on my radio. First spring broadcast set for March 3rd :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
View attachment 59122

Picked this up while out running errands today. Always love the Athlon preview; it's the only season preview mag I buy. My favorite articles are "Short Hops" and "Calender of the Weird". Where else would you find an article entitled "A Colon-oscopy"?
View attachment 59123

:D

I'm waiting to hit up a magazine shop an hour away to see if they have this and the Lindy's preview. Sporting News had such a boss Baseball preview in the late 90's, now it's one of the worst.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts