Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The all-time best pull of your lifetime thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this out of a box of 2001 Topps right after I started working there, purchased in the employee store. Still my best hit to date.

aaron.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
That is a beautiful card
Yes thank you. Pack-pulled Aaron autos were a LOT rarer back in 2001. I haven't looked in a long time, but this is a set that I believe has kept its value fairly well. I have a couple of IP Aaron autos, but have been unable to part with this one because of its sentimental value of having been pulled out of a pack personally.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Actually pulled my favorite insert of my favorite player a few years back:

Bought a box of '97 Finest on eBay for about $35. Get to the 7th pack, open it and see that deckled edge - "An embossed," I think to myself. Go to the top card and as I slide to the next one, the deckled-edge card slips down, I catch a glimpse, and pause because I thought I saw the name, "Griffey". Unable to hold back, I go to that card and see the Griffey. Never seen this insert in-person before that moment and it just happened to be the guy I've PC'ed since I was a kid in the 90's....I must have screamed for 10 minutes straight like I just won the lottery.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I pulled these 3 from 1 pack of triple threads back in 2011. Was my second pack of it after being out of collecting for about 10 years. First pack had a Ripken double sided jersey diecut, and a triple auto redemption with Roberto Alomor. I figured I might as well buy 1 more pack:

later that month at a different shop:

i pulled this redemption myself in a case, later sold it for $325..should have waited a bit longer:

i pulled this a few month after the Triple Threads, sold it for $300 to someone on BO. I gave up
prospecting after 2011 lol

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Bought two "boxes" of these from All In Cards. Got them and tried to sell them at cost plus shipping on eBay. Decided to open them after a week or so of no bites.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456096187.676497.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
2002 absolute memorabila pulled the full game used patch Mets insiniga Mike PIazza sold it to someone on beckett.
sweet spot sandy koufax auto, Matsui nickname godzilla frome 2004 sp patch and also pulled a Bernie auto patch from that set.

Members online