Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST TIME 1998 Topps Tek Ken Griffey Jr Guess the Pattern WINNER MadHandle11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This contest is for a 1998 Topps Tek Ken Griffey Jr. Members get ONE guess a day at what the pattern number. If it is not guessed members can take another stab at it after midnight "my time". Please take the time to see what numbers have been picked already and don't repeat. Follow these rules so it is fair for everyone. I can not provide a scan because you crazy Tek guys know the patterns by sight.Thanks, Kevin in CT.
Good luck!

Last edited:

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
1998 Topps TEK

This contest is for a 1998 Topps Tek Ken Griffey Jr. Members get ONE guess a day at what the pattern number. If it is not guessed members can take another stab at it after midnight "my time". Please take the time to see what numbers have been picked already and don't repeat. Follow these rules so it is fair for everyone. I can not provide a scan because you crazy Tek guys know the patterns by sight.Thanks, Kevin in CT.
Good luck!

Do you have another other 1998 Topps TEK card of any of the 90 players

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston

Your handle looks familiar . You are the 98 TEK O'neill collector right? Did you ever fin that missing pattern # 90?
The only O'Neills I can use are a pattern# 1 and pattern# 24 condition upgrade for my master set.

Send me a list (if you have one put together) to [email protected] of your extra 98 TEK of any players (card # pattern #)

Members online

Latest posts