Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

80s-90s Guys W/O Game Used List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not sure why it came to my mind, but some names from the past popped into my head that I had never seem Game Used Patches of. Any other names we may have heard of that you are surprised with lack of Game Used Patches? Not that they would really move the meter, but I'm sure there would be some interest. List any that you think of.

I'll start with these:

Ron Gant
Chris Sabo
George Bell
Ray Lankford
Glenn Davis
Gregg Jefferies

Ryan

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Fun topic. I'll try to think of a few. But pretty sure Sabo had a bat card in a Bazooka product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Steve Avery
Kevin Mitchell
Ron Deer
Harold Reynolds
Brady Anderson
Mike Greenwell
Jim Abbott
Chili Davis
Chuck Finley
Mark Langston
JT Snow

Ryan

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
For this thread I was specifically talking Patches which basically should mean Jerseys as well. As if there are any Jersey cards, a Patch(a) card should exist I would think.

So yeah, with the Abbott, that should mean a Patch card is out there so I can take him off.

Although this thread was about Patches , with the examples mentioned of bat cards of Sabo, Gant and Lankford, I wonder if they made Barrell/Knobs from them?

Ryan

toadfan106

May 2, 2009
Kevin Appier, Darrin Fletcher, Tom Henke, Jody Davis, Leon Durham and Keith Moreland. All of those guys appeared in at least one AS game, played at least a decade and have a combined 0 game used cards between them.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
For my team Bob Welch, Dave Henderson, Carney Lansford, and Terry Steinbach have not had any GU cards at all. The first three stopped playing in the mid-90's so even though they were varying levels of stars, they weren't anywhere near HOFer level so it's going to be hit-and-miss. Steinbach played all the way until 1999, though, and not even a bat card.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Mario Mendoza needs a jersey card to go with his one autograph card.

mendoza03TFF.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sax has jersey and bat cards

Really? Ok, for him, Brady and Abbott I guess there could be some. I didn't search heavily other than quick eBay glances on those I listed. So others could be wrong. I'll try to list some other guys later. I think if they made a subset of these guys in a product and call it like "First Time Fabric" it would be popular.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts