Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

80s-90s Guys W/O Game Used List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Tony Phillips
Mickey Tettleton and unless I'm wrong a surprise in Lou Whitaker

Ryan

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
unless I'm wrong a surprise in Lou Whitaker

Ryan

It looks like Lou Whitaker has a single jersey card: a dual 2002 Topps Summer School card (great set) with Trammell.

EDIT: Found a pic:

Alan-Trammell-Lou-Whitaker.jpg

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It looks like Lou Whitaker has a single jersey card: a dual 2002 Topps Summer School card (great set) with Trammell.

EDIT: Found a pic:

Alan-Trammell-Lou-Whitaker.jpg

Very cool. Can't recall seeing that set before. Though I was wrong about him not having a jersey, where the heck are the rest? If there was a Patch version of that w/ Alan that would be a great looking card.

Ryan

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Bobby Thigpen? He was almost the focus of my collection. Almost. Glad I picked Rickey, although the market for Thigpen probably would have allowed me to have 100% collection.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Really? Ok, for him, Brady and Abbott I guess there could be some. I didn't search heavily other than quick eBay glances on those I listed. So others could be wrong. I'll try to list some other guys later. I think if they made a subset of these guys in a product and call it like "First Time Fabric" it would be popular.

Ryan

IMG_1821.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts