Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Hot List March 6th Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Regardless of the debate of who is the "best" right now, $400 for a base crappy looking Topps card, no thx.

Ryan

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Curry averages 22 PPG in his career and has one ring, now all of a sudden he's Michael Jordan. No offense, but I'm not sure if the league has EVER been as watered down as it is right now. Curry and the Warriors are special, but people are putting the cart before the horse. There are like 3 good teams in the league right now.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Curry averages 22 PPG in his career and has one ring, now all of a sudden he's Michael Jordan. No offense, but I'm not sure if the league has EVER been as watered down as it is right now. Curry and the Warriors are special, but people are putting the cart before the horse. There are like 3 good teams in the league right now.

But he's the best player on the best team and u could argue already the best pure shooter ever

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I get why he's insanely popular right now. What I don't get is the hobby insanity. $400+ for a base Topps is past insane. There are so many undervalued players and cards that deserve attention. Although we do need it right now, so I'm not complaining.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I get why he's insanely popular right now. What I don't get is the hobby insanity. $400+ for a base Topps is past insane. There are so many undervalued players and cards that deserve attention. Although we do need it right now, so I'm not complaining.

I won't argue the price on a base topps card, insane.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country

Members online