Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Somebody on here tell me they landed this so I can be Jealous and maybe cry a little bit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Dang haha. Not me! It's only a 25k card bought for 200

Seriously, I bet whomever bought it will flip that for over 7K. Although, I wonder how many people tried to backdoor that card from the seller after he sold it. Would it be worth a negative feedback if someone came behind that $200 purchase and offered $3000 to sell it to them? I am not condoning that and wouldn't do it. But I bet I am not the only person wondering that. People can be ruthless when it comes to money and I wouldn't put it past some.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Seriously, I bet whomever bought it will flip that for over 7K. Although, I wonder how many people tried to backdoor that card from the seller after he sold it. Would it be worth a negative feedback if someone came behind that $200 purchase and offered $3000 to sell it to them? I am not condoning that and wouldn't do it. But I bet I am not the only person wondering that. People can be ruthless when it comes to money and I wouldn't put it past some.

People would certainly do that, and that's a shame.

The other aspect is maybe the buyer has no idea what he has and just keeps the card?

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
That definitely got back doored especially ending on a
Fri if he didn't mail right out. People are ruthless, I got my Griffey backdoored from me so I know how it feels

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
If your stupid enough not even to do a quirk search of the 2 players on the card you deserve to lose out. Worse case put it up for auction

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
It is sad and I have had it happen to me a few times too. Horrible feeling.

I am curious if ever does resurface. I have a feeling IF it was backdoored and the culprit isn't one of the two big collectors, they will go through back channels to sell the card rather than list on eBay. So we may never know... Hopefully it was not, but as you point out, having that end on a Friday night gives three days for people to be "ruthless".

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
If your stupid enough not even to do a quirk search of the 2 players on the card you deserve to lose out. Worse case put it up for auction

I totally agree, and hopefully the person who bought the card is the one who actually gets it. If they turn a huge profit good for them. Just wish it were me.... ::facepalm::

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I can't tell you how much I look forward to the potential of this card going to auction. Ebay just might blow up!

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I can't tell you how much I look forward to the potential of this card going to auction. Ebay just might blow up!

Considering it is the most EPIC card ever created outside of the 52' Topps Mantle or the 206T Honus Wagner, it should be fun LOL

Although if it was "backdoored" it will NOT show up on eBay as the person selling it would "out" themselves as being very shady.

Last edited:

Members online