Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Issues? Uploading credit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I don't use COMC to purchase all that often. But is anyone having issues getting paypal credit uploaded to their site? Wanted to pick up a couple lower value cards and can't even get the credit to upload. I've paid and the receipt is confirmed, but curious how long people have experienced the lag between payment. Also, tried to email them, but haven't heard back yet. Even tried to call the 1-800 number but just goes to voicemail. Thought I'd reach out to you guys that have used that site a lot more than me. Probably normal stuff but just don't use it enough to know.

Last edited:

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Usually it's within a few minutes.

Alternatively, you could just add to cart and check out not logged in (without adding credit) if you don't have to worry about combining shipping later.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Usually it's within a few minutes.

Alternatively, you could just add to cart and check out not logged in (without adding credit) if you don't have to worry about combining shipping later.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Luckily, it finally went though. Usually does happen in minutes, from what I've seen in the past, but thought it might not be so immediate these days, since I don't use it all that often anymore.

Members online