Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And the big dog, I got real lucky spotting this on COMC, I can't imagine it would've been there too much longer without someone else scooping it up...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And a couple of IP's. I had an Aguayo already but it cost me about the same as me authenticating/slabbing it so I just picked it up.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Nice additions! I love checking to see who you've added......and sometimes it reminds me of someone I don't have!
DANNY

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks a bunch Danny... I've seen many cards I don't have, learned so much from checking out other Yankee pc's.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
My Bald Vinny...

A replacement Kenny Lofton for the first one I bought that I didn't like...

And one I hit the BIN on as soon as I saw it, I didn't want to mess around with any offers in fear someone else would hit the BIN...

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Shout out to Tyler Wade who made the jump from the draft pick binder to the Yankees shoebox in my closet!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And a shout out to Miguel Andujar who made the jump from the non draft pick binder to the Yankees shoebox in my closet!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
I just did an inventory count of my Yankees PC. Only counting the players who've played for the Yankees and who I have in Yankee uni I'm at exactly 904 autos. So I figured i'd dust this thread off and keep a countdown to 1000! I'll start it off with...

901 - Was watching this off and on for a while, finally made an offer on it
O%2527Berry%252C%2BMike.png

902 - Was thrilled to see this little gem in a lot, he died about a year after the card was released so I wasn't sure if there were any of them auto'd
Reese%252C%2BJimmie.png

903 - A custom card I had signed via consignment. Love the way it came out!
Ishikawa%252C%2BTravis.png

904 - Another custom card I had signed via consignment. Love this one too!
Brower%252C%2BJim.png

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Love the new (and old) cards. Got to sit right behind Bald Vinny when I took my son (he was in his 20's and NEEDED to go!)to the old Yankee Stadium, for his first visit to it, as it was the last year for it. We purchased Bleacher Creature shirts from Vinny after the game at his shop outside of the stadium.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Awesome story dano!

I was living in Florida at the time, I drove up to go to one final game at Yankee stadium. And then I drove up the following year to go to a couple of games at the new Yankee stadium. It's gorgeous. Have you been to the new stadium?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Awesome story dano!

I was living in Florida at the time, I drove up to go to one final game at Yankee stadium. And then I drove up the following year to go to a couple of games at the new Yankee stadium. It's gorgeous. Have you been to the new stadium?

We went the second year, this time my wife and daughter went too! My wife's first time to New York and both their first time to Yankee Stadium. Drove from Frederick,MD (wife's parents' house) to Trenton and caught the train to NYC. The train was full of Puerto Ricans, as it was Puerto Rico Day in NYC. They were making comments about my mid-twenties daughter, who understood every word they were saying, as she was a Spanish major! After the game we walked around Manhattan until almost dark, then headed back to Frederick.
My son lives in Baltimore, now, so I can see the Yankees there......BUT it will be an even quicker trip up to NYC from there for a future game!!!!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Finally got some more in. Most of them you just don't see pop up often.

Cook%252C%2BAndy.png

906 - I've seen a ton of his Bowman Chrome singed but I wanted his Topps Chrome because it doesn't have a facsimile auto on it. Took me forever to find one.
Claggett%252C%2BAnthony.png

Giese%252C%2BDan.png

Pendleton%252C%2BLance.png

Quantrill%252C%2BPaul.png

Phillips%252C%2BAndy.png

Wells%252C%2BDavid.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
I certainly will... I've gotten quite a few compliments on it. And to think I was probably going to pass on it.

Couple of new adds...

912 - So happy to get this one in, another custom.
Pride%252C%2BCurtis.png

913 - From a trade
Boesch%252C%2BBrennan.png

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Forgot all about Mr Adams, he made the jump from draft pick binder in my closet to the show, aka the shoebox in my closet.

Adams%252C%2BChance.png

Latest posts