Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
One card mailday, finally found one for a decent price

Last edited:

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Some recent additions

Turns out I had a Chapin already, found that out when I went to put it away. Guess I forgot to highlight it in my checklist : /

Been wanting to get a Parker on card auto for the longest time, they just don't pop up on eBay or COMC. Finally bit the bullet and overpaid a little for it from Beckett Marketplace. I love it though! I'm finding myself loving every new addition since additions have been few and far between lately.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Nice cards as always Eddie! I know what you mean about it being hard to find a Christian Parker auto lol. Ud think they'd be plentiful, him being a scrub and all. But nope, hard to get

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
BUUUUUUUUUUUT... I have a bunch that I scanned but totally forgot to add to my bucket and PC blog

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Also picked this up, as an add on (combined shipping) to the Mateo auto. Not sure if I want to keep it or not, leaning towards no. Still not ready to start going after patch cards.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
This one I picked up to see if I liked the auto on card, it's just a terrible card for any color auto except for maybe silver. It looks way better in the scan than it does in hand.

For now I'll just stick with my transferred sticker auto version

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Oooooh I also picked this up... I'm not a big wallet guy but when I saw it I had to have it :)

Last edited:

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Went to a Rail Riders game last Tuesday (just a couple of days before Judge and Austin got called up). I got to see both of them along with the newest Cy Young award contender Chad Green and the next phenom Clint Frazier. Also got to see my dynasty fantasy stash JP Crawford play. It was my first minor league game and my son and daughter's first baseball game. I had a great time even though I missed the first 3 innings getting food and beer for everyone, lol.

My daughter didn't care too much but my son had a good time.

I remember going to many Yankee games with my old man, so many great memories... Like one time I reached down to get him a sandwich or something from the cooler and while doing so he caught a foul ball... AND HE KEPT IT! Didn't give it to his one and only son... Lol no I'm not still bitter about it :rolleyes:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Went to a Rail Riders game last Tuesday (just a couple of days before Judge and Austin got called up). I got to see both of them along with the newest Cy Young award contender Chad Green and the next phenom Clint Frazier. Also got to see my dynasty fantasy stash JP Crawford play. It was my first minor league game and my son and daughter's first baseball game. I had a great time even though I missed the first 3 innings getting food and beer for everyone, lol.

My daughter didn't care too much but my son had a good time.

I remember going to many Yankee games with my old man, so many great memories... Like one time I reached down to get him a sandwich or something from the cooler and while doing so he caught a foul ball... AND HE KEPT IT! Didn't give it to his one and only son... Lol no I'm not still bitter about it :rolleyes:

Nice, Railriders and IronPigs are a half hour or so from me in either direction, but I always go to see the Pigs, no idea why, how's the RR stadium?

Then again, I don't think I've caught a game in the last two years, but before that we'd go to at least 4-5 pigs games a year

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
It's a nice little stadium, not a bad seat in the house. My advice, eat before you get there, lol. That was our plan but the place we wanted to eat at closed down exactly a week prior. We didn't find that out until we got there : /

That's awesome, you should definitely check out a game since you're so close then!

I live about an hour from the RR's and about 45 mins from the Pigs. I definitely want to go to a Pigs game. Hopefully this season.
How close is the nearest Mets farm team from you?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's a nice little stadium, not a bad seat in the house. My advice, eat before you get there, lol. That was our plan but the place we wanted to eat at closed down exactly a week prior. We didn't find that out until we got there : /

That's awesome, you should definitely check out a game since you're so close then!

I live about an hour from the RR's and about 45 mins from the Pigs. I definitely want to go to a Pigs game. Hopefully this season.
How close is the nearest Mets farm team from you?

Well when they were the Buffalo Bisons they came to both the Pigs and RR, but that was like 5 yrs ago, now I guess it'd be the Binghampton Mets, but that's in NY and not close at all, where abouts are you located?

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Damn that sucks, for that you're better off driving the 3+ hours and catching a game at citi field.
I'm in a little podunk town called Andreas. About 15 minutes from anywhere, lol. Google it and you'll see.
And yourself?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Eddie great stuff and cool story about the RR game. I took a ride up to Maine and caught the Trenton Thunder in town playing the Red Sox Sea Dogs. Very nice stadium as well. I saw Paul O'neills nephew but he didn't start that game. Like you I saw the Red Sox big prospect Andrew Benintendi days before he got called up. Yoan Moncada also played. Hope all is well. It seems it's been an anual thing that I slow down in the summer months with collecting so I have not been to active with pick ups, trades and posting. Talk to you soon, Kevin in CT.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Yes sir all is well, I hope you're doing well!
Can't wait until you get back into the swing of things, so we can hopefully make another trade ; )

Members online