Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eddiejr's Yankees PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And my favorite recent addition, I didn't know it existed until I saw it. It's a reprint which is perfect for my PC.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And one I really like, another one I didn't know existed until I saw it. 1986 World Wide Of Sports Leo Durocher.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That Spencer is nice. During his hype in '98 I was lucky to get things signed at a signing. I got a ball, his Bowman card and the SI mag with him on the cover. It was a free signing at a mall in CT and I happened to be friends with the security crew. That's how I was able to get 3 items signed.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
That Spencer is nice. During his hype in '98 I was lucky to get things signed at a signing. I got a ball, his Bowman card and the SI mag with him on the cover. It was a free signing at a mall in CT and I happened to be friends with the security crew. That's how I was able to get 3 items signed.

Must've been an awesome experience! I don't think i've been closer than a few rows to any Yankee.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
These 3 additions put me over 800 different actual (not including draft picks, non draft picks, etc.) Yankee autos

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
And some autos I got authenticated via a group submission to Beckett's new authentication service. Sent in 10 and all but one were legit. Well I knew at least four of them were. This was the one the didn't authenticate, it included a note saying they couldn't verify it. Makes sense though since he isn't a player or celebrity.

It was my first and only TTM. I actually just sent out about six other ones out today, wish me luck!

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
The four I knew were legit...

Kind of bummed they labeled this as a custom card, it kins of it but it started off as a real card. By their logic the previous three should be labeled as custom cards as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.