Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Marinara, cheese and Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
https://blowoutbuzz.wordpress.com/2...e-baseball-set-for-walmart-marketside-pizzas/

Hungry for some new baseball cards? Well, you have another new option from Topps before the next new product arrives in hobby shops.

As long as you buy a pizza.

Walmart and Topps have teamed up to create a set of baseball cards only available along with its Marketside deli pizzas. The cards carry a unique design and a Marketside logo.

Details about the set are light right now as collectors have just started discovering these, but the box promises a $7.50 value and nearly half of that comes via coupons for future Topps purchases. The pack inside appears to contain three cards and Topps Bunt code along with the coupons.

It’s been a while since a genuine MLB-approved food issue, so reactions to this release*could be interesting. Obviously its intent is to help draw non-collectors over to the card aisle while prompting collectors to buy some pie and collect ’em all.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
FYI, I just grabbed one of these, and the cards are just sitting in a little pack under the pizza, which is in a open box. My advice would be to check and make sure the pack is actually in there before you take the pizza home.

Members online

Latest posts