Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Predictions of your home team for 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So with Opening Day just days away, let's throw some predictions for our home team on here:

- I think the Yankees have a shot of going past the first rd of the playoffs this year with this lineup, hopefully we don't suffer from injuries as we have a huge rep of doing.
- I think AROD will come to pass the Bambino by a small handful of HRs.
- I think Tanaka will win about 12-16 games this season.
- Castro will do a much better job with the Yankees than he did with the Cubs

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Nolan Arenado will hit 40+ HRs again
Carlos Gonzalez will stay healthy and win the batting title
Charlie Blackmon will steal 40+ bases
The Rockies will finish over .500 but not go to the playoffs

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Goldschmidt hits 40+ HR, steals 20+ bases puts up a 1.000+ OPS and finally wins MVP
DBacks win a wild card spot
Corbin ends up being our best pitcher with 200+ K's/200+ IP/ERA under 3.00 and finishes top 3 in Cy Young voting
Ziegler continues to shill cards on E-Bay throughout the season
Drury finishes top 5 in ROY

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Looking for 70 wins for the Phils
That should be enough to finish above the Barves

Some really exciting young pieces, albeit without the momentum we phans felt 04-06ish. Really liking the manager. Looking forward to going to the Bank ~30 times this year. Anyone in NJ/PA/DE care to join me?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looking for 70 wins for the Phils
That should be enough to finish above the Barves
Some really exciting young pieces, albeit without the momentum we phans felt 04-06ish. Really liking the manager. Looking forward to going to the Bank ~30 times this year. Anyone in NJ/PA/DE care to join me?

Totally agree sir and I'm no longer on 2nd Shift, should have some days off and some coin, I'm down if your multiple generous offers are still out there!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
#1 pick in the 2017 MLB draft.

Or, more likely, play just good enough to move outside the protected pick range and not be able to go after any FAs. Not that they really would, but you never know.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
#1 pick in the 2017 MLB draft.

Or, more likely, play just good enough to move outside the protected pick range and not be able to go after any FAs. Not that they really would, but you never know.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Nolan Arenado will hit 40+ HRs again
Carlos Gonzalez will stay healthy and win the batting title
Charlie Blackmon will steal 40+ bases
The Rockies will finish over .500 but not go to the playoffs
I hope you are right here! I can get down with the first three, but you are more optimistic than I on the record. I predict 76 wins.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Im feeling around 89-73 for my cardinals! I feel like Leake will make a good impression with at least 15 Wins!