Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++ FCB Morning Thread for April 2nd 2016 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] I can hear your cough from here, get some rest
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] , congrats !
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] , keep grinding on the pickups , good stuff

And the Pollack news was deflating to hear as a DBax Fan

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Did his hand hook the plate or something? Haven't seen how he accomplished this feat.

Haven't picked up mail in 3-4 days here's some from tuesday?
The price Dice-K gets keeps going lower and lower but still a demanded card surprisingly

The slide is on mlb.com. It looks like it wasn't on the actual slide but when ******* tried to slow his momentum afterwards. Looked innocent enough until he grabbed his arm.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
No kids in area . already have retired person mowing rest of yard -- he does most of neighborhood . I don't ask him and he's hard to pay so I can do this if I don't have hard time cranking mower - due to past operations .
dug this up =

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning all!

I haven't started one of these in a while, and that Cherry Coke at 11:30 wasn't a very good idea, so here you go!

Bad news for AJ Pollack, elbow fracture, and the Warriors lost at home to Boston.

And most importantly, Go Villanova!
My fantasy team is not happy! Easily my best player last year (Dynasty League)

Is the C's win the upset of the year? I was surprised they won without Crowder, who plays excellent defense and shoots well too.

....and BASEBALL OFFICIALLY STARTS TOMORROW!!! YES! :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Just picked up some bean bags for cornhole. Talked my dad into making some boards for me since I don't have the resources to in an apartment. Gonna have a Navy blue board and a red board with both having Twins decals then clear coated

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good evening all. Just picked up some bean bags for cornhole. Talked my dad into making some boards for me since I don't have the resources to in an apartment. Gonna have a Navy blue board and a red board with both having Twins decals then clear coated

And your mother says "that boy can hit that hole but misses the toilet "

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts