Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Now - Website Exclusive Event Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Casebusters, you should set up a subscription service. I think I talked myself into buying them daily, at least for now. If you're going to do it, I'd pay you every 2 weeks or so, which would save drastically on your shipping, time, etc. over daily orders.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Casebusters, you should set up a subscription service. I think I talked myself into buying them daily, at least for now. If you're going to do it, I'd pay you every 2 weeks or so, which would save drastically on your shipping, time, etc. over daily orders.

That sounds like a good idea for both of you. Hope you guys can work something out.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I wish they had this back in the day. Would have loved to have a Dawson 1987 HR Derby Champ card or a Dawson gets hit in the face by a pitch and Rick Sutcliffe charges the mound for him or Dawson goes crazy and throws all the team bats in the dugout out on field or Dawson's first game back from being hit in the face with a pitch he hits three home runs in the game.
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] , you listening ;)

Ryan

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

I kinda do have a service like that, I have a $50 & $100 club for my website, and since these cards are on my website, they would count,

You buy the cards off my website and when the $50 or $100 is spent, I send the cards (when the cards are delivered to me).

You can order them here
http://www.casebusters.com/the-prepay-club-1/

Since cards included free shipping, The way I can make it work better is if you buy a "Prepay club", I will give a 50¢ credit for every TOPPS NOW card that is bought whether on release date or later..

How does that sound??
Thanks
Paul

Last edited:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Maybe they could make a "Goose Egg" die-cut card for the the Padres first three games* of the year.

* Outscored by the Dodgers 25-0 while racking up a batting average (.120) that even Enzo Hernandez could beat.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Maybe they could make a "Goose Egg" die-cut card for the the Padres first three games* of the year.

* Outscored by the Dodgers 25-0 while racking up a batting average (.120) that even Enzo Hernandez could beat.

And striking out as many times in 3 games as Tony Gwynn did in all of 1997!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
IMO they're officially already "over doing" it. 5 days in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Ok, but a no-no in your ML debut would actually be worthy of a release!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Another Day another Story and Crawford
artbb-16c2s-16tn-0009-1.jpg

artbb-16c2s-16tn-0010-1.jpg

Last edited:

Members online