Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A huge thanks to Fordman!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Can't express how much I appreciate what I just got from Fordman today. So my best friend who collected, lost all his cards in the flood that came with hurricane Sandy a couple years ago. Besides losing his cards, his house was totalled. He's a young guy, this was his 1st house, and he didnt have flood insurance, and lost everything. Him and his wife are living with another friend, sleeping on couches, while saving money to rebuild their lives. Baseball cards are 1 of the only things that he collects, and 1 of the things that really make him happy. Unfortunately, he rarely ever gets any, as he has other priorities. I try to get him cards when I can. Making trades, buying small 1's, and especially from the generosity of people like Mick (Fordman). I really can't thank him enough. This was above and beyond what I could have ever expected or hoped for, and is going to make my friends day, if not his month lol. Thank you so much Fordman, you really are an awesome member and person!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Can't express how much I appreciate what I just got from Fordman today. So my best friend who collected, lost all his cards in the flood that came with hurricane Sandy a couple years ago. Besides losing his cards, his house was totalled. He's a young guy, this was his 1st house, and he didnt have flood insurance, and lost everything. Him and his wife are living with another friend, sleeping on couches, while saving money to rebuild their lives. Baseball cards are 1 of the only things that he collects, and 1 of the things that really make him happy. Unfortunately, he rarely ever gets any, as he has other priorities. I try to get him cards when I can. Making trades, buying small 1's, and especially from the generosity of people like Mick (Fordman). I really can't thank him enough. This was above and beyond what I could have ever expected or hoped for, and is going to make my friends day, if not his month lol. Thank you so much Fordman, you really are an awesome member and person!

No Problem! I'm glad to get the cards to a collector of the Giants and out of my boxes. I know he'll appreciate them. I'm all about this hobby and believe that if I have something that someone wants but I cant sell it to further my collection, I'll give them away to those that want them for their collection.

Enjoy them!

Fordman
(Mick)

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
He collects Giants, but is a fan of baseball in general. Like most of us I'd think

I was hoping you said Mets (given your location in Long Island). Mets I could help with. Giants not so much. But, i will take a look...

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
That sounds like a devastating situation for a young couple to go through, best wishes to them. I will poke around and see what I have.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it, and he really appreciates it. I gave him a laptop, and as soon as he gets his internet situation squared away, he's joining us on the site

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts