Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Bowman ongoing breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Lots of hits Lisa!! I'm sure you wanted a few more big booms, but you definitely got some solid hits.

Two Moncada autos is a nice bonus!

I can't believe Bowman made the orange and red shimmer autos both #'d /10. What's the thinking behind that? Anyway, that O'Neill auto is sweet. I think the blue Bregman auto is my favorite that you got.

Lastly, what's your take on the product design?

I think 2010-2014 look much better. I don't like the noisy border designs and mixed coloring. And personally I think they should mix up the player photos so they are not ALL action shots of nearly identical size.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Lots of hits Lisa!! I'm sure you wanted a few more big booms, but you definitely got some solid hits.

Two Moncada autos is a nice bonus!

I can't believe Bowman made the orange and red shimmer autos both #'d /10. What's the thinking behind that? Anyway, that O'Neill auto is sweet. I think the blue Bregman auto is my favorite that you got.

Lastly, what's your take on the product design?

I think 2010-2014 look much better. I don't like the noisy border designs and mixed coloring. And personally I think they should mix up the player photos so they are not ALL action shots of nearly identical size.

I also like my gold Dansby auto :) The design grew on me...my favorite design is still 2014 Bowman. I do like this year's design better than last year's. I thought last year's was fugly.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I also like my gold Dansby auto :) The design grew on me...my favorite design is still 2014 Bowman. I do like this year's design better than last year's. I thought last year's was fugly.

I couldn't tell the Swanson is a gold, very sweet. Great break!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
man, I got lost in my rips. I had a couple of awesome last cases.

the last case I opened had a red sparkle auto of Alford, a blue ref auto of Moncada, a base auto of Moncada, and a ref auto of Bregman. Anyways, it's too expensive now to rip, so I am thoroughly done with this product. :)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
man, I got lost in my rips. I had a couple of awesome last cases.

the last case I opened had a red sparkle auto of Alford, a blue ref auto of Moncada, a base auto of Moncada, and a ref auto of Bregman. Anyways, it's too expensive now to rip, so I am thoroughly done with this product. :)

I know you're a giants fan but do u have any bickford refractors you'd part with? I have most but think I still need green and purple

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I will look and see if I have any dups. I think the only ones I would have would be slabs 9.5/10.

OK. I'm down to needing green shimmer which might only be retail and the purple so no biggie. When I get them all, I think I'm gonna submit them all together

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
OK. I'm down to needing green shimmer which might only be retail and the purple so no biggie. When I get them all, I think I'm gonna submit them all together

ahhh, for some reason I thought you meant 2015 bowman draft. I don't have any 2016 bowman chrome color of bickford!

Members online

Latest posts