Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why would anyone sell like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
1461453079965.jpg

.99 BIN with free shipping

Even with a pwe, after fees you don't make anything worth your time.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Another of my favorite - I'm working on a chrome set from heritage - they post a lot of 16 with the serial number, but not the card number. I'm looking for lots where I can use half or more of the cards. I still need about 60 of them. I don;t have time to look up the checklist to figure out what you have and what I need by name.

If you are taking the time to give me the serial number, give me the card number please!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Some people work places where they have access to envelopes and other supplies and will mail anything you put in the outgoing mail box.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
loss leaders to draw more customers who may then see a bigger item they may not have found otherwise ?

or even simply encouraging people to buy many .99 items so the final total does cover the costs ?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Some people work places where they have access to envelopes and other supplies and will mail anything you put in the outgoing mail box.

I think this is the winner right here. At my work, you can drop anything you want into the mail slot as long as it doesn't cost more than regular 1st class mail postage. A lot of companies pay one price for their bulk mail. I'm going to say 90% of the people in my building send off their stuff through work. Kind of a hidden benefit that everyone knows about, just doesn't talk about it. Yes, the company knows everyone uses it.

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.