Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is UD crazy or am i? LOL - Tweeted UD about EPack...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So i tweeted UD a question asking why their Epack product is so marked up compared to retailers? $899 for a case of MVP when you can get it from blowout for $550 etc.

Their response. And please explain to me if it makes sense to you because it made no damn sense to me.

attachment.php

WTF?
attachment.php

So i am confused by the price being higher because of the exchange rate? lol

I am not wanting them to undercut the retailers but there should not be a $30-$40 difference in box price or $3-400 difference in case price. I believe it should be more reasonable.

Attachments

• UDepack.jpg
    UDepack.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 137
  • UDepack2.jpg
    UDepack2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 135

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
$899 US Dollars = $899 US Dollars , if that price was in Canadian dollars and you have to factor exchange rate which is like $699 US then that would make a lil' sense, but that's not the case.

Ryan

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
$899 US Dollars = $899 US Dollars , if that price was in Canadian dollars and you have to factor exchange rate which is like $699 US then that would make a lil' sense, but that's not the case.

isn't case shipping and customs to canada $250 US? ;)

i get not wanting to undercut hobby shops and other sellers (panini way overcharges for their boxes and sets that they sell on their website and manufacturers in other industries do the same to protect their network of sellers). Exchange rate as it currently stands makes no sense to me as an excuse.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah , I too understand the not undercutting that is acceptable, though I think the mark up to avoid that is quite high, where it almost comes of as gouging those who buy from the ePacks. But using the exchange rate doesn't make any sense but I'm sure they were hoping Ken wouldn't second guess the response.

Ryan

Latest posts