Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Never a good idea to laminate cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Some friends and I got a few cards laminated at school when we were in elementary school. The school would laminate things for the students for free. It was 1978-79 and who knew at that age and time. I have one left, a 1978 Topps Pete Rose. I keep it as a memento of simpler times.

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
Some friends and I got a few cards laminated at school when we were in elementary school. The school would laminate things for the students for free. It was 1978-79 and who knew at that age and time. I have one left, a 1978 Topps Pete Rose. I keep it as a memento of simpler times.

Cool story. As a kid, I remember organizing them into stacks and wrapping rubber bands around them. I still have one of those, a 1987 Topps Bo Jackson Future Stars card of which I keep - rubber band marks and all. Fast forward a couple of years later and it all seemed to change, as everything had to be either put in a top loader or a four piece screwdown.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts