Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Topps Gold Label returns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Images / design look nice. I'd always like dual photo cards. Never really been a fan of the "auto" box, but would like to see more of the set.

Ryan

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
7 packs in a box? That just seems odd to me. If they do this right it could be a huge success. Curious about the auto line up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2016 Topps Gold Label Baseball Cards delivers (1) Framed Autograph Signed ON-CARD in Every Box! Gold Label returns with a sturdy, glossy, rainbow foil card stock featuring two player images on each card. Every card has three versions to collect: Class 1, 2 & 3. Look for three Parallels levels of each card type - Blue, Red & Gold!

Configuration
: 16 boxes/7 packs/5 cards

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice! Hoping the checklist contains a Brewer not named Braun or Yount. Need some variety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone know why BO jumped their price? i pre-ordered my case at $865 and now they have it at $1,149.95. didnt think there was much excitement around this release.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts