Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

panini redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I've never bought a redemption card before '15 so I'm not really sure what to expect. I submitted my first one for Panini in August of 2015 and a few more between August and Feb. I still haven't received anything on any of them. All are still "initial request". Is this typical? Should I be pushing through support on these or just continue waiting? I remember selecting 3 or 6 months and obviously that's passed. Just looking for some guidance from those of you with experience with these.

Thanks!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Although I can't provide an answer, I can say I can relate. I submitted my first 2 ever through Panini early last year and I'm still waiting. I did call them once in December when it hit the 6 month timeframe. I guess I call it business as usual but I definitely don't want a random replacement. I spent a lot of money on one of them and I'd like to have what I submitted.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm not sure what guidance to provide as I have had only one panini redemption exceed 6 months before it was redeemed.

Some were redeemed in two weeks. Most were 3-5 months. Good news is zero replacements!!!!!!!!!!!

Topps could use panini as a role model for redemptions (or leaf as a role model for redemptions that never expire).

I would check thru the last 2-3 months of panini blog entries about redemptions that have come in to see if your athlete has returned his materials and if so, contact panini just to say don't forget about my waiting redemption. If the redemption is not back, continue checking Panini's blog weekly for newly received redemptions.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Sounds like its common then :/

I'll check out the blog and then probably give them a call when I get some free time.

Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.