Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Smackdown going live starting July

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Back to back nights of live wwe starting in July.

Also will be a draft with unique talent on raw and sd.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is the best news I've heard in a long time for WWE.

It will give me reason to watch SmackDown, which had been completely unwatchable for years.

It will be good for the talent as well.

I don't want them to bring back the big gold belt. The main thing I hated about the previous brand split was they had the WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion. What's the freaking difference? I would prefer they just gave a RAW and SmackDown Champion. And call them that. RAW Champion and SmackDown Champion. Easy as pie.

This makes sense as to why there were reports a few weeks ago about a new winged eagle belt being commissioned a few weeks ago.

The ONLY titles I want to see cross the brands are the tag team titles. There doesn't need to be two tag team champions. I'm completely cool with the women's division being specific to one brand.

Clearly, the IC and US titles should be on different brands.

Who knows, this could open up a slot for NXT to be televised on Thursday or Friday, since RAW and SmackDown will be aired on Monday and Tuesday's.

But overall I really like they're bring back the brand split. I think it will be a really good thing for this current WWE product. The big difference in this brand split and the previous one is that this one doesn't seem forced like it did before. The last one had the WCW roster mixed in, and it just didn't work for me.

Latest posts