Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mike Witt #702 New York Yankee error card

BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, ignore my post...this thread is about the same find apparently.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After the first 750 have sold, I'll start putting in a $5 bid and hope I get one.
    Have 15 minutes to kill? Check out my site...IUjapander Cards

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he manages to sell another 50, I suspect you could probably pick up a lot of 10 for $5 after that. This stands to be a even steeper decline than when all those Aqueous Test cards hit eBay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,just wanted to update everyone on these cards,ive sold a total of 10 cards so far,some less then $100,my intentions was and will try to get them out to all collectors who would want one for their collection,I've made a lot more money from these then I can imagine for something I spend $10 on,talked to a lot of cool people from all over the U.S...made some friends and had a few who tried to take advantage,lol..but it has been an experience,its gotten me into the collection world,the guy I got them from continues to have a huge collection and I'm there every Saturday and Sunday looking thru them,And my "Gem Mint 10" is now on eBay,so I'm excited about that,i just want that card to be sold for a little higher then the most expensive one sold for(1300)...only time will tell,after that,i might sell a total of maybe 10 after that,but I won't give them away,lol...so after that,the will be put away...there might be over 800 cards,but not a lot out in the market,what hopefully they keep some value...I admire all you guys,maybe some day I can be a master collector like you all...have a great day people!��

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is still nearly 1000 copies of the card out there, regardless of what you do with them. The information is public now and collected and posted on my blog. But fingers crossed on that $1300+ Gem Mint sale.
    http://junkwaxgems.wordpress.com/ My Error & Variation blog, focusing on the little-known rarities of the junk era.

http://www.comc.com/Users/JunkWaxGems,sr My COMC account, focusing on oddball, variations and promos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You Jackson,it would be nice,i picked up some nice older cards from the same Guy,i think I'm close to 2000 in my collection,and growing,doing the research on the cards is really gradifying,take care.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234