Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We lost a member of the board, today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Cole Bensfield (HPC username) passed away this morning. I'm not positive on the reason, but I know he was friends with some of you and I wanted to pass it on.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is too bad. It looks like he has not been active for close to 2 years now so I don't think I interacted with him. It is nice to know that he can be remembered and not just another member that stops posting and slips into oblivion w/o any mention.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What in the literal f*ck?!

I just now saw this on FaceBook. I just happened to stumble across something that someone posted on his timeline.

Jesus Christ, man. He was one of my better friends on the board. I talked to him all the time on FaceBook.

The post that I read from one of his friends made it sound like he killed himself.

This doesn't make me happy.

"Hey man whats up? I really don't know why you've done this ****, I swear to god that all this **** it's driving me crazy, you'll always be in my heart.
I love this image, look at that big smile man, I missed those times, where we used to hung out and have some fun, I always trusted you, why you never told me nothing about it? I just can't hate you at this moment or maybe at any moment, but I ****ing hate what you have done, now what I'm a supposed to do without you? You were that multifunctional friend, you were always there for me, I need you man, I will always need you, and I know I'm not alone, you're watching me from wherever you are, but its not the same you know? Please don't you ever leave alone cuz I need you man, I really need you, if I only could have just one wish, I would wish you in here, you didn't even give me a ****ing sign bro, you just take a decision that you just can't take back and you told me nothing about it, not even a sign.
When my mom gave me the notice, I couldn't even believe it, I've been crying all day long, I'm really sorry cuz i couldn't help you, I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU, I still can't believe it, man I think there's no more words, you will be always in our hearts, God bless you man, see you then, love you forever.
KevMaster Out✌🏼😭 — with Cole Bensfield."

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Cole's final FaceBook post on Monday was sadly a cryptic goodbye.

Metallica's Fade To Black lyrics.

"Life it seems will fade away
Drifting further everyday
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly loss this can't be real
Can't stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me but now, he's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye
Goodbye"

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Sorry for the loss of the member. I never interacted with him but sounds like he was a well liked and respected person. Whatever was ailing him is water under the bridge. I'm sure his family appreciates that his memory and persona wasnt forgotten here on FCB.

Fordman

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sorry for the loss of the member. I never interacted with him but sounds like he was a well liked and respected person. Whatever was ailing him is water under the bridge. I'm sure his family appreciates that his memory and persona wasnt forgotten here on FCB.

Fordman

Cole was a really really nice guy.

But from what I could tell he was really down a lot because he was lonely. He would make posts all the time asking if anyone wanted to talk, or come over and hang out, and about wishing he could find a girlfriend.

We had a ton in common, and would talk regularly on FaceBook. If we lived in the same town I'm sure we would have hung out all the time.

This is a real bummer. I hate it for his family and friends.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
like you, Cole was a great friend, from the forums. We would chat frequently via text. He was battling some demons, but I was under the impression that he had it under control. Just talked to him a few days ago, and nothing seemed amiss. From talking to his sister, and the posts, I feel that he did end his life. It sucks, badly. Ultimately heart failure is what happened.

What in the literal f*ck?!

I just now saw this on FaceBook. I just happened to stumble across something that someone posted on his timeline.

Jesus Christ, man. He was one of my better friends on the board. I talked to him all the time on FaceBook.

The post that I read from one of his friends made it sound like he killed himself.

This doesn't make me happy.

"Hey man whats up? I really don't know why you've done this ****, I swear to god that all this **** it's driving me crazy, you'll always be in my heart.
I love this image, look at that big smile man, I missed those times, where we used to hung out and have some fun, I always trusted you, why you never told me nothing about it? I just can't hate you at this moment or maybe at any moment, but I ****ing hate what you have done, now what I'm a supposed to do without you? You were that multifunctional friend, you were always there for me, I need you man, I will always need you, and I know I'm not alone, you're watching me from wherever you are, but its not the same you know? Please don't you ever leave alone cuz I need you man, I really need you, if I only could have just one wish, I would wish you in here, you didn't even give me a ****ing sign bro, you just take a decision that you just can't take back and you told me nothing about it, not even a sign.
When my mom gave me the notice, I couldn't even believe it, I've been crying all day long, I'm really sorry cuz i couldn't help you, I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU, I still can't believe it, man I think there's no more words, you will be always in our hearts, God bless you man, see you then, love you forever.
KevMaster Out🏼 — with Cole Bensfield."

Members online

Latest posts