Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
So I bought a card, and the seller sent me the wrong card. I sent him a message,and opened a case as his feedback looked like this has happened alot, and the seller never replies to a message. So today, i get an ebay message saying the seller accepted my return to send it back. Now my question is, do I have to pay for the return shipping, or will the seller reimburse me for it? Also, I still want the original card I paid for. I sent the seller a message asking if he plans on sending me the original card I paid for. So I really just want to know if I'm on the hook for the return shipping cost

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I dunno that eBay has a policy but I've paid for return shipping on a card that was damaged and I've been reimbursed after getting the wrong card. Maybe more on the seller than anything

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I thought I just saw something on PayPal that offered free return shipping of you made the purchase through PayPal.

Members online

No members online now.