Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF wttf Carolina Panthers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
any year needed . MUST BE IN CAROLINA JERSEY NO TRADED TO PANTHERS . I want bulk = 100's . Can trade most teams - no Cowboys , I will trade star cards of value to equal out cost or bulk .I have some low end GU / Autos to trade . Years I have are 1989 /2014 .
please pm for info on teams I have

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I have some - who do you need

i'm not picky ....i actually hate the cowboys myself , but i have a regular customer who collects anybody pictured as a cowboy plus and rookie year material of players who have any time spent as a cowboy....he's cleaned out my inventory so mainly just looking to pick up anything he might be able to use.....and on the other side of the equation , my biggest carolina panther customer recently quit collecting and the bandwagoners from last season jumped ship this year so i still have a small supply of base , low and mid-end inserts , and some random game-used and autos gathering dust.....

it may take the better part of this week and next to get my hands on most of it (most of my available material is tucked away in grandma's car and i really don't want t drag everything in during all this nasty rain we're having this week) but i should have no problem putting together enough to fill a small flat rate box (anywhere from 100-300 cards depending on how many are thick and how many are "normal") featuring a mix of cards from 1995 through 2016....

if you're up for it , i could send first and let you return a comparable package ...if you dont have enough cowboy material , i do have 2 other customers waiting for me to restock on washington redskins and seattle seahawks...as for me , i'm more a fan of players than teams , but would welcome anything of anybody with ties to the south carolina game****s as players or coaches....

lust let me know if this sounds reasonable and i'll start pulling stuff aside as i prepare for this week at the market...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lets do it . 700,000 inventory three sports 99% in team boxes 70% by alpha order . I sell / trade multi of one player .

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
sounds good....sitting on about 3.5 million spread among practically every sport or non-sport imaginable , but since my fire last year it's spread among my house , the place i'm staying now , my car , and grandma's car......if i EVER get everything organized i'd be sitting pretty but i think i'd need 18-hour workdays for 24 months just to get half caught up now....

i'll post up something for us later tonight or tomorrow when i get back home and will get to work on a package for you in the next day or two....

and since i see you're relatively nearby , if you ever happen to be in columbia sc on a saturday , feel free to drop by and see me at the barnyard flea market....

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
sounds good....sitting on about 3.5 million spread among practically every sport or non-sport imaginable , but since my fire last year it's spread among my house , the place i'm staying now , my car , and grandma's car......if i EVER get everything organized i'd be sitting pretty but i think i'd need 18-hour workdays for 24 months just to get half caught up now....

i'll post up something for us later tonight or tomorrow when i get back home and will get to work on a package for you in the next day or two....

and since i see you're relatively nearby , if you ever happen to be in columbia sc on a saturday , feel free to drop by and see me at the barnyard flea market....
3.5 million? That is crazy!! I organized one 3200 count box and that took me forever

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
3.5 million? That is crazy!! I organized one 3200 count box and that took me forever

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

I can take a 3200 random and sort to teams in 60 minutes or so . 3200 of one team to alpha order 3 or 4 hours sometimes less

Members online