Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 NBA Draft rolling thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I guess Nerlens Noel is going to be the 76ers shooting guard next year? Front court is unbelievable crowded.

They better make a deal, since NO free agent is going to want to go there at all !

Not even Ibaka's Mom likes him that much!

What is Orlando thinking?

I have no clue. I'm a monster Vucevic fan and collector ... this doesn't make me happy at all.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Memphis, at #17 , picks Wade Baldwin IV, a PG from Vandy. Mike Conley being a UFA probably played a MAJOR factor in this pick.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
And now those Jimmy Butler rumors have cooled ... boo. I wanted to see him here in Minny.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At #20 , the Indiana Pacers, picking for the Brooklyn Nets, select Caris LeVert, SG, Michigan. I wonder if he's any relation to LeVert, Sweat & Gill ...

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Atlanta Hawks, at #21 , select DeAndre Bembry, SF, St. Joe's. Another guy I really liked in college.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At pick #22 , the Charlotte Hornets select Malachi Richardson, SG, Syracuse. This pick will be heading to the Sacramento Kings for Marco Belinelli.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At #24 , the Philadelphia 76ers select Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, SF, France. Great Scrabble name.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Skal Labissiere, DeJounte Murray and Deyonta Davis will all be better players than any of these foreign players... It's a joke, literally. I just will never understand the foreign game and its allure. What are the odds... What a joke

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The Phoenix Suns, at pick #28 , select Skal Labissiere, PF, Kentucky.

This pick is heading to Sacramento in the Marquese Chriss deal.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
With the #29 pick, the San Antonio Spurs select Dejounte Murray, PG, University of Washington.

Members online