Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA Free Agency 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I don't care where anyone signs ... this money they're getting is ****ing STUPID.:mad:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Agreed. It doesn't matter if you play 8 mins a game, if you've put on an NBA jersey before your getting 8-30/million a year. Some of these guys I have no idea who they really are and if they were in a room with me I wouldn't know it. If there was no salary cap it would be even worse. LeBron is $100/million a year compared to some of these contracts.

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The crappy part is more fans are going to get priced out to pay for these contracts. I don't understand how any athlete would ever choose football over baseball or basketball in high school or college. While in real life the money is crazy, n the world of sports football contracts are crap

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Agreed. It doesn't matter if you play 8 mins a game, if you've put on an NBA jersey before your getting 8-30/million a year. Some of these guys I have no idea who they really are and if they were in a room with me I wouldn't know it. If there was no salary cap it would be even worse. LeBron is $100/million a year compared to some of these contracts.

Ryan

Liar ;)

They'd be the guys that are 7' tall ... and you can't teach that.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Liar ;)

They'd be the guys that are 7' tall ... and you can't teach that.

I mean I wouldn't know who they are, meaning I can't name some of them. But yes, I'm pretty sure they'd stand out in the crowd ;) But seriously Bismack Biyombo , Soloman Hill, etc other than hearing the name in passing or a highlight of BB in the playoffs for a game or two, I don't understand the $.

Ryan

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
  1. Mike Conley signed with the Memphis Grizzlies for five years and $153 million
  2. DeMar DeRozan signed with the Toronto Raptors for five years and $139 million
  3. Andre Drummond signed with the Detroit Pistons for five years and $130 million
  4. Bradley Beal signed with the Washington Wizards for five years and $128 million
  5. Nicolas Batum signed with the Charlotte Hornets for five years and $120 million
  6. Hassan Whiteside signed with the Miami Heat for four years and $98 million
  7. Chandler Parsons signed with the Memphis Grizzlies for four years and $94 million
  8. Evan Fournier signed with the Orlando Magic for five years and $85 million
  9. Dwight Howard signed with the Atlanta Hawks for three years and $70.5 million
  10. Joakim Noah signed with the New York Knicks for four years and $72 million
  11. Evan Turner signed with the Portland Trail Blazers for four years and $70 million
  12. Kent Bazemore signed with the Atlanta Hawks for four years and $70 million
  13. Timofey Mozgov signed with the Los Angeles Lakers for four years and $64 million
  14. Solomon Hill signed with the New Orleans Pelicans for four years and $52 million
  15. Jordan Clarkson signed with the Los Angeles Lakers for four years and $50 million.
  16. Matthew Dellavedova signed with the Milwaukee Bucks for four years and $38 million. The Cleveland Cavaliers have the option to match.
  17. Jeremy Lin signed with the Brooklyn Nets for three years and $36 million
  18. E'Twaun Moore signed with the New Orleans Pelicans for four years and $34 million
  19. Mirza Teletovic signed with the Milwaukee Bucks for three years and $30 million
  20. Al Jefferson signed with the Indiana Pacers for three years and $30 million
  21. Jared Dudley signed with the Phoenix Suns for three years and $30 million
  22. D.J. Augustin signed with the Orlando Magic for four years and $29 million
  23. Jerryd Bayless signed with the Philadelphia 76ers for three years and $27 million
  24. Darrell Arthur signed with the Denver Nuggets for three years and $23 million
  25. Joe Johnson signed with the Utah Jazz for two years and $22 million
  26. Ish Smith signed with the Detroit Pistons for three years and $18 million
  27. Jeff Green signed with the Orlando Magic for one year and $15 million

Also, Ryan Anderson signed with the Houston Rockets for four years and $80 million

Members online