Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden St. Warriors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
2 years $54.3 million with a player option after year one, basically making this a one year contract.

WOW ...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
On paper, it looks like a great signing. I do, however, wonder about team chemistry.

In any regard, the Warriors have to be considered the team to beat in the West.

The Pacers, of course, are the team to beat in the East. :p

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Dislike... I never will gate in players wanting rings or wanting to play with other good players. I don't like this as he already had a good team and has no attachment to GS. I wonder what Thunder do with Westbrook?

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Dislike... I never will gate in players wanting rings or wanting to play with other good players. I don't like this as he already had a good team and has no attachment to GS. I wonder what Thunder do with Westbrook?

Ryan

Trade him to the Lakers now instead of when he hits the market?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Trade him to the Lakers now instead of when he hits the market?

I think they should trade him as I think they end up with nothing if they don't. But dot think they can get rid of him for "nothing". Needs to be a key young player(s) or maybe real high picks (multiples). Not sure if offers will be higher now or at trade deadline.

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think they should trade him as I think they end up with nothing if they don't. But dot think they can get rid of him for "nothing". Needs to be a key young player(s) or maybe real high picks (multiples). Not sure if offers will be higher now or at trade deadline.

Ryan

I saw someone on Twitter throwing out Russell and Ingham but seems steep without a long term deal already set in

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love that fact that he left the Thunder..

I was still in Seattle when the Sonics drafted him #1 .. just before that ******* Howard Schultz sold the team to OKC..

When he bought the Sonics from Ackerly he said he was keeping the team in Seattle.. um yeah..

I don't watch NBA games anymore because of that move..

Members online

Latest posts