Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB 2016 All-Star week rolling thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Cueto and Sale confirmed as Starters for the Game.

But for the first time in a while, I'm pretty excited for the Derby.

Stanton and Trumbo should hit the ball very far...:cool:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Apparently we're going to have the glorification of smokeless tobacco use all night long during the Home Run Derby festivities.

It'd be nice if they used his death as a teaching tool for young children, instead of just glorifying him for being a decent ball player.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Apparently we're going to have the glorification of smokeless tobacco use all night long during the Home Run Derby festivities.

It'd be nice if they used his death as a teaching tool for young children, instead of just glorifying him for being a decent ball player.
I totally agree. They should have his cancer-mangled face on huge posters all over the town, and never mention anything good he has ever done. Use that death!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I enjoyed the HR derby. Trumbo & Cano where kinda disappointing. I was rooting for Duvall but since he lost to Frazier. I then switched to Frazier to beat Stanton. Stanton put on a good show.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I totally agree. They should have his cancer-mangled face on huge posters all over the town, and never mention anything good he has ever done. Use that death!

My point is that the Tony Gwynn family, and Major League Baseball as a whole have this great opportunity to shine the light on the dangers of smokeless tobacco this entire week, and they're just going to ignore it completely.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If Bartolo Colón pitches to David Ortiz in tonight's ASG, it would be the 1st matchup between 40-year-olds in the ASG

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Huge, probably game-saving play by Murphy to end the 7th.

Sorry to bring him up (almost) Mets fans, I know it's been a rough week...

Latest posts