Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps releases WWE trading card app now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I just finished my white subset. If you need some, PM me for my username and I will trade in your favor for you extra greens.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm looking to trade for any Legends cards I need. These are the ones with the old WWF logo on the front, or you can use the Legends filter. I'm trading away all non-Legends for Legends, preferably from the same base parallel or insert set.

My Slam ID is RICKYTHEDRAGON.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I like the virtual "match used" cards. I just pulled a George "The Animal" Steele authentic chewed turnbuckle cover! :)

The game is a lot of fun, but it's sad to read about people scamming others over cards that do not even exist. :mad:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Pulled a mystery card from a pack of Heritage a few days ago. Here's the back:

36999a8c5c8035a5782abf2c13b362f6.jpg

I've seen cards display like this for a few seconds as I'm opening a pack, but I've never had one stay like this. The front is the same but without the card count number along the bottom. The card count keeps going up, and I wonder if everyone who pulls this particular card have the same issue.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I think you got the ultra-rare Glitchy McGlitchface card. :)

The program does seem to have some issues. I "lost" six NXT (Sold Out) Teal cards right after I got the award for having all the Teal cards. :banghead:

The "game" is over anyway as I have amassed an arsenal over 300 White George "The Animal" Steele cards. :p

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have been saving my daily coins because there hasn't really been anything I've wanted to buy.

But today I bought three of the increased odds autograph packs for 100k apiece.

And didn't pull one autographed card.

*sad face*

Latest posts