Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@Friday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, seems like an influx of new members lately....FCB expand its marketing budget?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

The heat wave continues for the next few days.....94 degrees, feels like 104.

Stay Cool,
Enjoy all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
early morning TV commercials #@@@@%$$^&^& . Who buys cars after watching TV at 5:00 am and next is dentures ?
Thank you for mute button .
better now I've had coffee .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning. Took my Jeep to the dealer to have a recall looked at. Was told 2 hours over the phone and 4-5 when I got there. F that. Took an uber home.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Thought I would take a break from working a hot job this morning..

I'm guessing there will be a spike in Jr's stuff this weekend.. I might have to list some dupe's

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Good morning.. Thought I would take a break from working a hot job this morning..

I'm guessing there will be a spike in Jr's stuff this weekend.. I might have to list some dupe's

attachment.php

Love the Kid in the Hall Graphic!

Local radio here in Cincy has all the sports guys apologizing on air about the ribbing they gave Jr during his playing time here. Local radio ripped him top to bottom. He would only talk to a producer (now somewhat of an on air talent) and that was minimal at best. He was treated unfairly here by radio-tv reporters plus the Reds really didnt build around him the way they should have. Larkin was at the end of his career when he got here and only gave him Sean Casey to work with.

Fordman

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Nice to be home for the evening after 3 days of constant running around, driving, working, driving some more...

Members online

Latest posts