Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
He would have sent him the toploaders. He was buying the cards,.not the toploaders. He didnt look at the auction and say "whooo, 21 toploaders for me!!!" Guys a big seller on ebay. I've bought from him before, and guess what??? He sent me damaged cards and I had to return them for a refund. I left him a positive once I got my refund though. Granted, maybe I worded the description wrong, but I saw absolutely no harm in sending them that way. All I wanted was to know if people on the board thought what he said was feedback extortion, that's it

So I'll answer your question...no I don't think it's feedback extortion. He's willing to change feedback if you correct the situation. His misstep was to leave it before hand and then ask for the situation to be rectified. Not the usual course of action. But what he is doing is no different really from getting a damaged item and then asking for it to corrected. If you didn't refund, he'd probably leave a neg. in this case he just jumped the gun.

Btw, don't get too caught up on the top loaders man. I don't think he cared so much about them really. I think the snap tight probably cracked or something. He probably felt that they wouldn't have been damaged if they'd have been sent in the top loaders. I had the same thing happen to a really rare card because a guy sent it in a snap tight and it was obliterated in the mail somehow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts