Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ******* 7/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, friends kids bday party later today, which should mean a lot of drinking for the adults, lol!

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Good morning everyone. Picking up my niece and nephews and headed to a Collectibles show later today.
I'll be submitting some Mike Piazza cards with BGS.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Had a 6 hour support call for one of our clients' networking issues at the end of the day yesterday. I'm in Portland, they're in NYC. I had my first meeting at 5:45AM. That support call ended at 7PM. To fix things, I was working through the on-site tech's iPhone hotspot. It was sllloooowwwwww.

Happy that's over! This morning was work in the back yard, now off to take my son to the barber's. Rest of the day is surfing eBay and watching baseball.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I had a dream last night where I was an outfielder with an incredible arm and massive power. I was hitting bombs and throwing runners out at home from the warning tracks and all the women wanted me. I've never wanted a dream to be so real when waking up.

I've never hit a home run in my life. I was the quintessential slap hitting shortstop with no power in the little leagues.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Not much going on today. A few things in the mail the past week that I finally got scanned.

Start off with the prospects since I know @michealstepper loves prospects ;) These are Chrome Autos 9 and 10 of Tyler Jay
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%209_zpszlav8sgt.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%2010_zpszevzxz3s.jpg

A new Topps Now card for the Twins PC. I was actually at the game shown on the card so I had to get a couple of them for myself
Kepler%20Max%20Topps%20Now%202_zpscerco1jz.jpg

A couple of slabbed cards for my Ginter collection. The Victorino is #121 for the signed 2008 set and the Frank Thomas is HOFer #15 from the 2013 set. Can't decide if I wanna leave them slabbed or not.
Victorino%20Shane_zpsgmfrhw41.jpg
Thomas%20Frank_zpsxtctzhio.jpg

And finally a new 8x10 for the HOF collection. If I were to guess, I'd say I'm only around 16 or so for HOF 8x10s. Hoping to get a few more autos of this man in the future
Musial%20Stan_zpsvfooi3q9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts