Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just what the hobby needs, a $900 pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I don't care who makes what, but to have a $900 pack with ZERO chance of legendary cut autos is mind boggling.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Topps will make a mint on Topps Mint, and thats about all who will do good on this.
Not even considering looking at the product. :lol:
They could call this TOPPS LOL

Laugh out Loud, or Lots of Luck

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Case breakers will be featuring this crap all over the internet upon it's arrival. They'll have spots for 40 to 50 buy in and the sheep will flock in droves to whom ever has a breakers site, on eBay, Facebook, Twitter, and what ever other media they're on.
So many suckers who support these garbage products, it's no surprise why this hobby's in the state that it's in.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I too am shocked this appears to have zero cuts. What are the huge hits that people buying into case breaks are dreaming of? That's what this is made for, right, case breaks? Is anyone buying this by the case for a personal break?

Just think of the PC cards one can buy for 900 bucks...

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
By the way, I'll take any LeMahieu cards that get pulled out of this, if you can keep yourself from smashing the card in anger upon pulling it!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Flawless - $1400
BOX BREAK
- 6 On Card Autographs
- 2 Memorabilia Cards
- 2 Jewel Cards

Topps Mint - $900
Configuration:1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

I remember when UD Ultimate Collection first came out and that was $100 a pack and people where like OMG this is crazy.

Latest posts